Listed below are the UK consumer return, cancellation & refund policies for goods ordered from Skin Enrich® .
- Terms & conditions
- Changing your order or cancellations policy
- Consumer Contracts Regulations 2015
- Incomplete or damaged orders
- Tracking orders
- Returns procedure
- Returned items refunds
- Refund policy
- Products we are unable to refund or exchange
Terms & conditions
Please inform us if you are unhappy with your purchase. Unless faulty, we would like this to be returned within 14 days of purchase. You must provide a receipt and order confirmation number if you are returning your item and requesting a refund. We will refund you with a cheque payment.
Please note that any unwanted item you return is in a re-saleable condition. This means you have kept the original packaging and that it is undamaged and unused.
If you made the order from the UK and you return it to us in the UK we will refund any UK delivery charges you paid.
Changing your order or cancellations policy
In certain circumstances it is not possible to make changes to the order you have placed it. If you would like to add products to your order, please place a new order for these items.
To change the delivery address that you have stipulated on your order, remove the items you have added to your order or completely cancel it. Contact us by email or phone during our office hours:
- Monday – Friday
9.00am – 5.00pm
10.00am – 1.00pm
Please note this excludes bank holidays and in the case of orders already despatched or delivered you can follow our returns procedure if you do not want the products.
Consumer Contracts Regulations 2015
You have following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- The right to cancel an order for goods made starting when you receive the goods and lasts for 14 days
- If you decide to cancel you then have a further 14 days to actually send the goods back
- If you order multiple goods at the same time, the 14-day period runs from when you get the last of the batch
- You must inform us of the decision you take to cancel, including providing us a clear statement of cancelling your contract which will include your full name, full address, full reference number or order reference of the goods you have purchased
- Cancellation can be made by email, phone or in the form a written letter sent to our contact address
- You should receive a full refund within 14 days of Skin Enrich® receiving the goods back. (Cost of sending back will be also be reimbursed). Any supplementary costs that you have incurred that are not our standard of delivery will not be reimbursed, or if you chose to send this to Skin Enrich® from outside the UK, Skin Enrich® h will not reimburse.
- Any goods returned that are only part of the goods we supplied in the original order then a deduction maybe made by Skin Enrich® on the reimbursement. A deduction can also be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary. The extent to which you can handle the goods is the same as it would if you were assessing them in a shop
- You do not have the right to cancel if the seal on the cap of the product has been opened
Incomplete or damaged orders
If your order has arrived incomplete or damaged or not arrived at all please contact our customer services team via email [email protected] – quote your order number and order date. We will respond during our office hours.
To track or check your order status please contact our Customer Services team via email at [email protected] – quote your order number and order date. We will respond during our office hours.
The product you are returning needs to be packaged up securely and where possible using original packaging. Include the original delivery note and state on the back the reason for return. Send the parcel via mail or courier to Skin Enrich® , Kemp House, 160 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 2NX. Please obtain a certificate or proof of postage from the courier or the Post Office.
Returned items refunds
We will refund within the 14 day period stipulated in the Consumer Contracts Regulation 2015. A cheque will be sent to the individual who originally placed and paid for the order.
It is important to us that you are happy with your order. If not, then simply return the product to us via courier or post with the instructions above. We will exchange it or refund it to the individual that made payment and ordered it originally.
Buying online or by phone under Consumer Contracts Regulations 2015, you are entitled to a full refund if you request one in writing within 14 working days of receipt. This excludes the products listed as exceptions below and includes any delivery charge that is the same as our standard delivery charge.
Products we are unable to refund or exchange
Please note our products are perishable so we will not provide a refund or exchange for the following reasons:
- Opened goods, goods unsealed and goods re-sealed
- Goods that are scratched, dented or corrosion has occurred
- Due to colour where the function of the product is unaffected
- Due to deliberate negligence or damage of our product